Infrastructure Automation Engineer | Bracknell, Berkshire | 6 Months Initially
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join one of our clients to work as part of a team to deliver infrastructure automation and deployment of development, test and production environments for a range of projects.
During this role, you will lead complex solution delivery for IT projects, working with in-house development teams and/or third parties to design, develop and implement infrastructure solutions. You will lead your own group of technologies and support architects in delivering the strategic roadmap for your technology area.
- Multi-cloud automation tools such as vRealize Automation and Orchestrator
- DevOps tools such as Ansible, Vagrant, Git and Jenkins.
- Demonstrable VMware and Windows systems engineering experience in a complex virtualised environment
- Blueprinting, Workflow provisioning and Infrastructure-as-Code principles
- Automated workflow provisioning using vRA/vRO, in particular delivery of IT infrastructure and applications through a service catalogue
- Continuous Integration / Deployment experience with Jenkins or similar CI tools
- Writing high quality usable scripting in languages such as PowerShell, JSON and Python scripts
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted