Are you a Retail Business Analyst looking for a new contract role? Have you collected, analysed and prioritised functional requirements within new IT projects? Do...
Business Analyst - Permanent - Wakefield - £40,000 + benefits
We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Software Development Company. The role is a part of the Technical Sales Team and this involves you working directly with them to accurately gather and document user requirements for software projects. You will be working within an agile environment, along with multiple departments/projects in a collaborative, fun, engaging and challenging setting.
- To work closely with other members of the Sales and Projects Teams by understanding your own contribution to the team's goals, taking ownership of any potential problems to ensure they are resolved.
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops of varying sizes and composition to ensure that all stakeholders' needs are captured and recorded.
- To design technically and document aspects of the software project, including but not limited to database, business rules and presentation.
- Bridge the gap between the customer and delivery teams, and support the Project Team during the project lifecycle.
- You will be experienced in elucidating and clearly documenting user requirements.
- You will have a solid understanding of technical documentation and how to illustrate processes, data models, process flows and user stories.
- You will have good business facing and stakeholder management skills.
- You will have the ability to communicate well with non-technical users and developers alike, written and verbal.
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a number of benefits, some of them are listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age