Business Analyst SDN (SD-WAN)As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on...
Business Process Consultant - Lean
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Business Process Consultant / Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on an initial 3month contract. You will deliver insight and analytics to the Digital Finance Transformation Scrum Masters and Senior Transformation Manager to enhance business processes through eradication, simplification and automation (via digital innovation). Support the implementation of these insights through agile delivery vehicles in order to execute the Digital Finance Strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Self-start engagement with stakeholders to enable the analysis of targeted BAU business processes within time constraints, identifying key challenges (pain points) and blockers to efficient and best practice
- Clearly document and articulate challenges/pain points with proposed solutions which have been ratified as feasible by key stakeholders/product owner
- Identify, refine and ratify the benefits associated with the opportunities documented
- Support the delivery of opportunities identified through membership of agile scums
- Actively engage with the organisation wide Digital strategy, identify opportunities which can be exploited by Digital Finance Transformation, champion the digital mind-set within Finance
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven background in lean delivery
- Experience of operating within an agile environment
- Experience of operating within a corporate finance environment
- Strong communication skills across a spectrum of grades and business areas
- Broad knowledge of digital capabilities which can be applied to enhance business processes
If you're interested please do send you CV through.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age