Test Analyst Big DataPlease note this role is within scope of IR35.We are currently looking for a Test Analyst Big Data to work for a...
Workday Test Analyst - HR Systems
Please note this position is within scope of IR35.
We are currently looking for a Workday Test Analyst to work for a large government organisation initially until March 2020 with a possible extention based in Southampton. The Workday Test Analyst will support the testing of the HR solution, functional areas include: Human Capital Management (HCM) , Core Comp, Absence, Time Tracking inc. Projects, Expenses, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Learning and Integration's.
The Workday Test Analyst will carry out essential tasks to ensure the project can meet its key test deliverables for the final delivery stage such as:
- Test Script writing and maintenance
- Reporting progress of the test level
- Proactively chase Bugs, CRs and Tasks related to the testing workstream
- Support the testing of all functional areas and integrations
- Knowledge or exposure to HR processes
- Azure DevOps
- Previous use of a known test management tool
- Knowledge and experience with Workday ERP technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in testing methodology
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age