Consolidation (essential) Programme Manager Edinburgh Until the end of Feb 2020 (with view to extend) Key skills:Extensive knowledge of delivering Consolidation Systems essential (FCCS preferred...
Data Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for Data Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Understanding of Data, sourcing, data issues, data management
- Strong manager level, managed technology teams ideally
- Agile awareness and principles
- Managing a team of around 20 onshore and offshore
- Strong leadership exp
- Working with other business Data Leads
Should this Data Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age