Our client are looking for a Network Development Engineer to join them for an initial 6 month contract. The network development team are responsible for...
Network Engineer with Cisco ISE - Contract - Hertfordshire
My client a FTSE100 Company are currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer with Cisco ISE to join their team in Hertfordshire. The Network Engineer with Cisco ISE will be accountable for the implementation of Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) and Cisco Stealthwatch projects.
The responsibilities for the Network Engineer with Cisco ISE will include:
- Configure/Administer the network (LAN, WAN) including upgrading hardware, installing software and monitoring performance.
- Heavy focus on the engineering of ISE
- Implementing and supporting Network Access Control for wired and wireless networks with Cisco Identity Service Engine and 802.1x.
- Troubleshooting wireless and wired network communications and VPN issues specifically relating to 802.1x authentication/authorisation.
- Installation of Stealthwatch hardware and patching to the network
The key experience for the Network Engineer with Cisco ISE will include:
- Experience of implementing Cisco ISE
- Proven experience of networks, IP/Data/Routing and Switching, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of VPN, DNS, DHCP, LANs/VLANs
- Proven experience of firewalls (CISCO preferred), including rules configuration
- Proven experience of design, and implementation of global deployment of Network Access Control with Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Experience of design, configuration, test and global deployment of Cisco Stealthwatch
This is a contract role working for a FTSE100 company as a Network Engineer with Cisco ISE in Hertfordshire. To apply to the Network Engineer with Cisco ISE please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age