Data Migrator DB Pensions Experience EssentialI am currently recruiting for a Data Migrations Specialist, with defined benefit pension experience for my client, based in Surrey.Their...
Business Analyst - Data and Insight
Our retail client is looking for A business analyst who can fit into an established data engineering team to gather and analyse existing and new data flow processes.
- Understand the data and reporting requirements for a variety of data and business intelligence reporting projects
- Gathering requirements from users for data engineering projects
- Create use cases and specifications, through meetings and running workshops.
- Work with delivery teams to realise and deliver the solution - internal IT plus 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure functional capability of solution, seeking sign off from solution architects
- Build out Management reports, understand operations to mirror into reports
- Seeking sign off from business stakeholders
- Passing work over into the development team
- The team work in 2 week Sprints in agile using Jira Boards
- Experience working with on complex data projects
- Significant experience as a BA in a large scale transnational business
- Able to rapidly understand complex systems and environments
- Comfortable working with ambiguity or degrees of uncertainty
- Able to work closely with technical and other functions
- Experience of data modeling and mapping target and source an advantage
- Experience in designing data flows for ETL jobs an advantage
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery an advantage
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age