Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) London 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) to join their London based...
Head of Security of Insurance Consulting and Technology | Surrey, Reigate | 6 Months
We are currently looking for a Head of Security of Insurance Consulting and Technology to join one of our clients in Reigate, Surrey, for an initial 6 month contract.
As Head of Security of Insurance Consulting and Technology, you will have overall responsibility for the security practices and governance of operations used to deliver and protect our client's Insurance Technology portfolio of software products and services. The role requires continuing and improving the current processes and strategies of the existing security program.
- Experienced security professional with CISSP
- Experienced technical professional with software architecture or senior software engineering experience.
- A strong working knowledge of Cloud architecture and technologies is required.
- Ability to learn quickly about the insurance business domains in which our portfolio of software products is deployed and be able to think and communicate in terms that end users feel comfortable with.
- A strong working knowledge of GDPR and other data regulations.
- Familiarity with IT operations support processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with software and service delivery lifecycle processes and support tools, estimation and quality assurance principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enabling effective communication between the candidate and software engineers, product management teams and end customers.
- An understanding of infrastructure and software architecture design best practice and awareness of how to create systems which are secure, high performance, scalable, easily maintainable, extensible, and easy to test and debug.
- Ability to make appropriate trade-offs managing technical, commercial, time scale and quality risks.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity.
- Proven experience producing quality deliverables on time.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, tenacious, motivational, collaborative.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age