Change Manager Retail Experience London Based 3 Months InitiallyI am currently recruiting for a Change Manager for my client, a leading luxury retailer based in...
Process Improvement Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to join a change programme that focuses on process simplification across client shared services. The role will report to the Programme Manager. Whilst the role does not have direct report responsibility there will be a requirement to supervise junior team members on a project by project basis.
The role will be accountable for leading a portfolio of process improvement initiatives over a 12 months period and successfully deliver their benefits in a coordinated and efficient manner with process owners across the business.
As the Process Improvement Lead you will be responsible for the management and coordination of process improvement initiatives and ensure suitable focus on the following:
- Clarity of scope and boundaries is achieved for each improvement initiative
- Suitable engagement with process owners and awareness of existing change projects
- Clarity and tracking of intended benefits is documented and communicated
- Suitable prioritisation of initiatives undertaken in line with requirements of the project
- Facilitate appropriate decision making to support initiatives focused on improved service and cost savings
- Support to process owners with the design and delivery of robust change management plans to ensure buy in and successful implementations of new initiatives into Business-as -usual
- Need to have worked in medium to high complexity organisations
- Demonstrate a significant experience in executing continuous improvement projects using a range of improvement tools and techniques
- Demonstrate a significant experience in successfully embedding change using change management tolls and frameworks
- Need to have worked in middle level organisational roles
- Possess a track record in cross functional projects
- Demonstrable experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Need some previous experience in working within or with Support Services functions
The type of candidate we are looking for will be a diverse candidate who is willing to take part in all aspects of the business which includes; business analysis, mentoring and leading from the front for example.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age