Finance Programme ManagerWe are currently seeking a Finance Programme Manager to be based with our trusted client in West London on an initial 6 month...
Oracle HR & Finance Programme Manager
Business Change, Processes and Business Design.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Finance & HR Programme Manager to join their team. The Oracle HR & Finance Programme Manager is required to join the programme and be responsible for all aspects of the design phase and subsequently the implementation phase of the programme.
The role will involve;
- Design Management including Business SME's
- Planning and Budget Management
- RAID management
- Resource management
- Managing key Programme management artefacts
- Ensuring delivery of the objectives of the Programme to agreed timelines
- Managing the Solution Integrator to deliver agreed outcomes
Demonstrable experience of working on complex Oracle ERP programmes is key, showing experience in understanding of Business Change, Processes and Business Design.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Extensive experience of cloud-based Oracle ERP Implementations.
- Excellent understanding of Finance and HR functional processes.
- Demonstrable Programme Management experience - both Waterfall and Agile, working with a System Integrator.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Ability to work, at times in a changing environment with some level of ambiguity while able to self-manage and sometimes to tight timeframes, and under pressure.
- Business knowledge and experience of working in a sensitive and confidential environment is desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age