UI Designer/Developer Edinburgh 6 months Outside IR35 Our public sector client is looking for a User Interface Designer/Developer to join them on an initial 6...
Our banking client are currently recruiting for a UX designer to join their London based team on an initial contract til the end of February.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Deliver design to developers, using digital tools
- Managing stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills
If this is of interest, please apply and I will be in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age