Penetration Tester - Permanent Job - Hitchin Based
I am currently looking for a Penetration Tester to come and join a large financial services businesses within the UK.
The role of the Penetration Tester will be focused on assessing organisational vulnerabilities through the design and execution of penetration tests that demonstrate how an adversary can either subvert the organisation's security goals or achieve specific adversarial objectives.
As a Pen Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain current knowledge of malware attacks, and other cyber security threats.
- Create test cases using in-depth technical analysis of risks and typical vulnerabilities.
- Produce test scripts, materials and test packs to test new and existing software or services.
- Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Review test results and modifies tests if necessary.
- Provide reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues
The Penetration Tester role comes with a competitive salary and other company benefits:
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days + bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Income protection
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave as well as shared Parental leave
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age