Senior IT (Interface) Project Manager Our client is currently in need of a Senior IT (Interface) Project Manager to join their Digital Services Team. Our...
Security Senior Project Manager - Berkshire and London - 6 Months Initially
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Security Project Manager, for a leading organisation within retail.
This role is based in Berkshire, with occasional travel to London.
- Experience of working in a Cyber Security or Security Transformation Programme
- Retail experience essential
- Experience of implementing projects for SOC
- Good understanding of Tooling and SOC processes - Incident management, Logging/Monitoring, Threat and Vulnerability Management etc
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and Matrix structure
- Experience of running RFI/RFP
- Experience of managing budgets over £2m
- Experienced in working with third parties at both a technical and account level
- Able to lead people and form teams, internal and external.
- Knowledge and experience of risk and issue tracking, management and resolution
- Experienced in full life cycle of project management, from shaping/discovery through to completion and handover.
- Ability to write good quality governance papers including finance and recourse estimating
- Knowledge of traditional waterfall and Agile ways of working
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age