Change Manager Retail Experience London Based 3 Months InitiallyI am currently recruiting for a Change Manager for my client, a leading luxury retailer based in...
Business Change Manager | 6 Months | Bedfordshire and Frankfurt
We have an exciting opportunity for an interim Business Change Manager to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in the UK (Luton) and Germany (Frankfurt).
You will be part of a key strategic programme for our client, planning and delivering business change aspects on a HR implementation programme (Workday).
Responsibilities / Experience Required:
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Deliver Change into the organisation through advisory and application of best practices in change management
- Effectively identify and manage senior stakeholders (both in Germany and the UK) in the interests of business change delivery as well as communicating progress on programmes / projects proactively
- Work with the respective functions and subject matter experts to deliver programme change in a joined-up manner with the wider business
- Identification and delivery of repeatable mobilisation phase for business change on projects including identification for resource requirements to deliver business change plan and subsequent identification, on-boarding management of these resources
- Define and manage appropriate governance, controls and reporting
- Present business change experience
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age