Citrix Rollout Engineer - Brighton - £250 per day (Inside IR35)
- Will complete the migration of users from our old Citrix environment, across to a new, supported and complaint environment.
- Ensure there is support for both the old and new environment in place, during the migration
- Ensure service continuity during the migration, to maintain the reputation of IT&D
- Support the Infrastructure Engineering team in the BAU and support functions related to the Project
- Ensure appropriate application testing has been completed before users are migrated
Advanced knowledge of Citrix 7.x & PVS, AppV, Citrix profile management, VMWare, Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, Active Directory, multi domain environments, and GPOs.
Must have: Good knowledge of MSSQL2017 Enterprise (Always on), and Good interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age