UX Interaction Designer / UI Developer - Ipswich - Insurance Experience
I am currently recruiting for a UX Interaction Designer / UI Developer for my client within Insurance. The role is based in Ipswich on an initial 6-month contract.
It is the design of the interaction between users and products. To creating wireframes is expected and being able to create interactive or high-fidelity prototypes also is a plus.
- Strong interaction design experience - Adobe XD preferably or Figma
- UX Design and/or Visual Design is a bonus
- Systems integration experience required
- Application Architecture experience
- Awareness of back end technologies; C#, .NET, WCF, Web API, T-SQL, Object Oriented Design, Database Design
- Experience in Insurance sector or large corporate environments
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age