Business Analyst Permanent Wakefield £40,000 + benefitsWe are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading Software Development Company. The role is a part...
Are you a Retail Business Analyst looking for a new contract role? Have you collected, analysed and prioritised functional requirements within new IT projects? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with Project Manager and Solution Architects? If you have answered yes to all these questions this role is for you!
You will assist in the collection and prioritisation of project specific business requirements and ensure they are relayed to the architecture team to develop cost estimates. Liaise closely with Project Managers to estimate how much Business Analyst time is required to achieve agreed outcomes
Highlight/identify changes to current ways of working Collaborate with business and project team throughout the solution build to ensure alignment with defined business requirements Run workshops, gather business requirements and define processes.
Follow defined Waterfall or Agile methodology and deliverables Communicate and align with Business Analysts in other towers Facilitate the acceptance of functional requirements Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Adhere to project timelines as defined by the Project Manager.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis with 2+years in Retail
- Uncompromising consistency
- Innate sense of accountability Relentless pursuit of quality and reliability
- Ability to comfortably manage junior resources and graduates
- Ability to decompose a challenge into smaller parts and address the parts in a disciplined manner, individually or as a part of a team
- Ability and presence to collaborate with the leaders of business functions
- Ability to translate business functional language into requirements for service
If this role is of interest, please apply using the button below a job specification is available on application. If you would like a confidential chat about this role then please give me a call on 0161 507 7284
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age