Modelling Project Manager Edinburgh 3 Months (Until end of Feb 2020 with view to extend) Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Modelling...
Resource Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Months (with strong views to extend)
Our International Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Resource Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 Month initial contract with strong views to extend.
Ideally looking for:
- Planview resource management (preferably with Organisational breakdown structures experience)
- Oracle iProcurement / Purchase Order experience
- Proficient in the use of Fieldglass (preferably familiar with HUB & SoW Reporting profiles for reporting)
In general terms, the R&R:
- Supplier liaison
- POC for programme managers and team on a wide range of resource queries
- Rate card management
- Managing the strategic workforce projection
- Managing recruitment approval process
- Onboarding and contract renewals
- Headcount forecasting
- Resource reporting into various central functions
- Working with wider Services & Transformation / HR team to ensure compliance with recruitment policy and procedures
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age