Accounts Payable AnalystOur client is a leading global technology focused organisation based in Cambridge currently seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst on a contract basis.The Accounts...
Biometrics Process Owner - entimICE - Contract - Cambridge
My client a leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking to recruit a Biometrics Process Owner to join their team in Cambridge. The Biometrics Process Owner will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the process implementation, maintenance, continuous improvement, and ongoing customer support for the allocated area.
- Contributes to the global process design and development, making sure it is implementable
- Responsible for lifecycle management of all entimICE specific procedural documents within the allocated area, and for ensuring compliance with applicable industry regulations
- Responsible for the effective and timely communication of system-relevant information
- Partner with the Quality Training & Risk Management organisation to develop and deliver training for new processes implemented
The key experience for the Biometrics Process Owner includes:
- Extensive experience using entimICE or implementation of this.
- Knowledge in project management skills
- Knowledge of analysis and reporting within the pharmaceutical industry, its relevant business processes, clinical trial information, regulations, and guidelines impacting the drug development process
- Experience mapping process, creating procedural documents, and facilitating effective reviews
- Demonstrable experience of driving change through the development of new ways of working to deliver business performance
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels to bring business benefit and customer satisfaction, and to gain the trust and respect of Leadership Teams
This is a contract role working for a leading pharmaceutical company as a Biometrics Process Owner based in Cambridge. To apply to the Biometrics Process Owner please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age