IT Recruitment Consultant German Market All levels of experience Consultant to Management New Offices in Frankfurt £££ Fantastic Salaries & Package Available £££ This...
Community Management Executive - LATAM Spanish
To work within a rapidly growing Digital Department, our client is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Community Management Executive to join their London Hub. If you are passionate about external communications and social media and would like to support a multinational organisation in the digital transformation, this position would be a great fit for you. Due to the nature of the community fluent LATAM Spanish is a mandatory requirement for this existing role.
Daily monitoring of company's social media accounts through Sprinklr, assessing inbound messages and user profiles before engagement, drafting responses with the support of a pre-approved response book / other sources, collaborating with different functions (Marketing, Communications, Science, HR, Legal) on response approvals and response book update and Identifying relevant insights based on engagement/performance analysis
As the Community Management Executive, you will have the following experience to be considered for short listing
- Professional experience in social media management, hands-on with social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Previous experience in external communications / copy-writing
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Fluent English (native / bilingual level) and native LATAM Spanish
Good to have:
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Experience with social media management tools, like Sprinklr
- Educational background and/or previous professional experience in communications and/or copy writing
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age