Technical Architect Contract Shropshire BasedAre you currently looking for a new contract?My large client in the finance sector is looking for an Technical Architect to...
Technical Architect / Permanent / Telford
I am currently looking for a Technical Architect for a large and progressive client based in Telford. The role will require a leader with strong design and development experience who can work well within a medium size team and feel comfortable working with 3rd party providers.
- Demonstrate technical leadership behaviours and activities across the full project lifecycle
- Demonstrate proactive and effective stakeholder management at all times
- Produce technical designs for portal applications that meet the requirements are and aligned to company and industry standards
- Create and maintain architectural artefacts and documentation that are accessible and accurate
- Experience and expertise in C#, Java and Python development
- Experience building user facing applications/websites/portals
- Experienced of web services design and development
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- 27 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more and your Birthday off!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Private pensions scheme and medical insurance
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
Please apply for the role and I will give you a ring to discuss!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age