Network Project ManagerAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Network Project Manager to join the team in Newbury on...
Digital Project Manager - Agile
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a number of Digital Project Manager's to join the team in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract.
As the Digital Project Manager you'll lead the delivery and governance of multiple digital projects, with the autonomy to implement lean governance principles and controls.
Building great products that delight our customers and transform the way they engage with us (and the way we support them) is why we're here, but we're also building a world-class capability to build and ship high quality products. The Project Manager is key to this transformation, driving change across Vodafone UK in the way we govern and control our deliveries.
You'll be responsible for
- Compiling & owning the Digital plans across multiple Digital platforms into one overall perspective.
- Governing milestone and receipting adherence in line with the UK IT DRM process.
- Embedding lean governance operating models, valuing ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparent delivery over pre-prepared project reporting.
- Managing the project finances, including internal Capex/Opex inter-department charges.
- Establishing a heartbeat of reviews and reporting to the Digital Portfolio Manager.
- Governing our use of VSTS, providing effective and consistent usage, including dashboards, plans & roadmaps.
Things we consider critical to the role:
- A proven track record leading technical delivery teams with an in-depth understanding of the technologies, processes and techniques required for delivering high quality solutions within a fast moving organisation.
- A deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle including multiple delivery methodologies with the ability to mentor, motivate and shape high performing teams. Agile experience is a key requirement.
- Extensive experience in liaising with stakeholders and delivering successful change initiatives
- Proven experience of delivery in Digital, especially mobile & web platforms
- You're a strong all-rounder, willing to get involved in every stage of the software development lifecycle
- An enthusiastic interest in modern development practice, tooling, technology and techniques
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age