Business Analyst 3 months Edinburgh INSIDE IR35Our public sector client is looking to have a Business Analyst join their team on an initial 3 month...
Business Continuity Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months - Inside IR35
Our public sector client is looking to have a Business Continuity Analyst join their team on an initial 6 month contract based in their Edinburgh offices.
- Experience of working in an ICT operations environment
- Practical experience of applying business continuity policy to support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery work programme deliverables
- Practical knowledge of business processes, identifying potential risks and contingencies for these
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time, cost and quality targets
- Possesses a general understanding of the business applications of IT including an understanding of ISO/IEC 27031:2011
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age