Salesforce Service Cloud CRM Implementation Project Manager West London ContractMy client a top FMCG/Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Salesforce Service Cloud CRM...
Salesforce Effectiveness Analyst - Contract
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Salesforce Effectiveness Analyst
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Salesforce effectiveness benchmarking, activity planning, sizing/structure and KPI reporting
- Drive efficiencies and process improvement across SFE by automating standardised tasks and upskilling end users in self-service data provision.
- Data warehouse management: curating internal data sets and making the best use of third-party data sets
- Supporting bonus calculation and CRM data configuration
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Aptitude for programming and logical thinking (SQL programming knowledge preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Possess good attention to detail
- Organised and logical approach to problem solving
- Working effectively as part of a team, taking accountability for own actions and tasks, whilst communicating with others
- Experience of modern BI tool such as Power BI/Qlikview
- Experience of Spark or Python
- Experience of CRM systems/Veeva
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Salesforce Effectiveness Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age