IT Security Analyst Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to join their Edinburgh based...
Senior Cyber Security Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Cyber Security Manager to work for a leading consulting organisation providing consultancy to their Financial Services Cyber team.
As part of the FS Cyber team, you will help grow the business and ensure teams are delivering high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive level cyber exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client security controls and cyber security programmes, to providing specialist support on issues such as cyber strategy, third party risk etc.
To be successful in this role, you will hold some of the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Financial Services.
- Track record within the financial services showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients.
- Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
- Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
- Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients at a senior level.
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the cyber security field.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience
The team works in an agile and flexible manner, with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and gain new knowledge.
The role can be based from either Glasgow or Edinburgh, but will include travel; candidates must have a willingness to travel frequently, both domestically and internationally on occasions, with the potential to be away from home for set periods of time.
Please apply online today for further details. Please note our client is a market leader in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age