Scrum MasterMy client in the insurance industry are looking for a Scrum Master to work on a 3 month initial contract based in Reigate in...
Adobe Experience Manager Software Engineer - Ecommerce
I am currently recruiting for an Adobe Experience Manager Software Engineer for a leading client within the retail sector.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of how AEM works technically as well as how business users interact with it. You will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively within AEM. You should be used to coaching other members of the team to up skill them with AEM knowledge.
- Java 8
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
- Familiar with Sling models and creating JSON based API's using AEM
- Able to write valuable unit tests for AEM code and understand how to mock the JCR
- Amazon Web Services (Lambda, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, SQS, SNS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, IAM, EC2, S3)
- Experience with Single page applications (especially in the context of AEM)
- Experience using AEM as a headless CMS
- Java 11
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age