Qliksense Developer London Until end of Feb 2020 with view to extend Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Qliksense Developer to join...
I have an excellent opportunity for a Analytics Architect / Designer with experience in delivering SAP data and Cloud (preferably Azure) Solutions to join a global manufacturing organisation based in Brentford, West London on a contract up until end of March 2020.
The ideal candidate will be have experience in the following:
- Has previously worked in either: manufacturing and supply chain in a complex, global organisation.
- Have previously designed several analytic solutions using a combination of technologies in a complex systems and business environment.
- Has experience of cloud-based solution delivery, preferably in Azure
- Has experience of using SAP data to create analytics solutions.
- Is knowledgeable in different approaches to systems design and can model representations of the system (e.g. using UML) or system modelling techniques
- Has experience of using design tools and can adapt to the use of new tools, System Architect is available for use for system design.
- Is experienced in Software Engineering and understands the full gamut of activities that are undertaken during system development.
The Architect will develop the Solution Architecture/ Systems Design and will be expected to:
- Work with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Data Architects, Business Analysts and Enterprise Architect and Agile DevOps teams to define the design scope for which the design will be valid.
- For agile development the design will evolve gradually, and the Solution Architect must ensure that the design implemented caters for and adheres to standards, Polices, is robust and can be tested and maintained without excessive effort or creating risk or non-compliance for our client.
- For any change or new requirement of the implemented systems the Solution architect is accountable and responsible for ensuring that the design implemented maintains the systems integrity without comprising on the needed change.
- The Solution Architect will ensure key non-functional requirements for creating a robust, sustainable and maintainable solution are captured into the, products backlog and are implemented in both the solution and process of delivery, e.g. error handling/telemetry or build and deployment processes.
- Scope the impact of change on reporting delivery mechanisms and define to the design required
- The Solution Architect will be responsible for maintaining the Technical Debt registry and presenting the architecture/design for approval at the end Technical and Architecture/Data Review Boards and justifying the design approach or technology choices or process followed.
- The Solution Architect will feed into the Enterprise Architecture to help build and maintain it based on practical experience of implementing its major elements or technologies.
If this role is of interest and you'd like more information please call me on 0207 654 1134
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age