SAP Ariba Consultant As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a SAP Ariba Consultant to be based in Newbury on an initial...
Programme Manager - Newbury
As one of Vodafone strategic partners, we are currently recruiting a Programme Manager to be based in Newbury. The Programme Lead manages strategic programmes or end-to-end projects (e.g. a system implementation) and has responsibility for the planning, coordination, and deployment of all releases into production within a particular domain. They identify, manage, and mitigate individual projects, programmes or cross-programme risks and issues in order to facilitate the on-time and on-budget delivery of capabilities and features aligned to the business outcome vision.
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from initiation through to completion;
- Responsible for overall integrity and coherence of the programme/project and executing the programme/project vision, mapping all initiatives and taking accountability for all dependencies and alignment;
- Runs a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, who may be directly managed or matrix managed;
- Drives the delivery of the programme/project through active management ensuring milestones are met to time, cost and quality;
- Defines release readiness requirements against business outcome needs and validates readiness before release into production;
- Ensures overall integrity of the project and compliance to Standards;
- Monitors performance across programmes in the portfolio to enable tracking of the strategy execution;
- Uses best practice knowledge to generate analytics and maintain a common set of practices, principles and templates for managing, anticipating and exceeding the needs of the business;
- Possesses understanding of frameworks (e.g. Waterfall/Agile) and methodologies (e.g. Prince2);
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, coordinates project stakeholders and may also act as lead representative in key governance and decision meetings;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with stakeholders across Vodafone and external partners in order to ensure alignment with the broader commercial objectives of the business.
If you have any interest please do send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age