Lorien are working closely with a Financial Services company, who are currently on the lookout for a Solutions Designer to join their Glasgow City Centre...
UI/UX Designer - Glasgow - Contract
Our Glasgow based client is offering an exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join their team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Deliver design to developers, using digital tools
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age