IT Support Technician Cardiff Inside IR35Our public sector client is looking for 3 experienced IT Support Technicians to work for a large public sector organisation...
2nd Line Support Engineer/EUC - 6 Month Contract - Bristol Based - £260 per day (Inside IR35)
I am currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work for my client inside IR35, based in Bristol.
The role will involve working with both internal and external customer, investigating and providing resolutions to fault reports and work requests from the IT Service Desk, Project Management Office, Problem Management and other teams.
The role will also involve routine work procedures and maintenances including systems administration and/or configuration.
The engineer will monitor the organisations call management system, taking responsibility for the tickets assigned to them and ensuring that they are processed and dealt with within the timeframes dictated by existing service level agreements.
- Experience providing IT Support to a range of end users
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 and MS Server 2003 / 2008
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration and TCP/IP networking skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- MCP certification would be desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age