Infrastructure Engineer | 6 Months | BracknellWe are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong Storage experience to join one of our clients for...
Machine Learning Engineer
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Machine Learning Engineer to join the team in Paddington on a 6 month contract.
Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractor.
Responsible for industrialising machine learning models with large and varied datasets, the Machine Learning engineer will create advanced analytics end-to-end products that provide actionable business value to Vodafone and its stakeholders.
The Machine Learning Engineer will work alongside Data Scientists to build end-to-end applications that make use of large volumes of source data from the operational systems and output insights back to business systems.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Expert level in software engineering
- Experience with CI/CD and containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Engineer at scale using production-level architectures
- Solid experience and expertise across data integration, management and modelling
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Experience with telco data, digital, and app data highly desirable
- Applied Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's or master's degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science Engineering, or related fields
- Experience creating premium data products using Scala, Spark, Python, Hadoop/Cloudera in an Agile delivery
- Software development skills (e.g. unit testing, Git, design documentation, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in a machine learning engineering role
- Experience working on the Cloud (ideally Google Cloud)
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age