Infrastructure Project Manager / Migration Project Manager
We are currently seeking a candidate to work as an Infrastructure Project Manager for an IT Services company in the North West area. The Infrastructure Project Manager will be delivering Infrastructure Projects by managing and liaising with cross-functional IT and Business Change teams.
The candidate must be highly organised, motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join this team and to help continuously improve delivery performance and develop the capability of the team. The person will come from a similar Project Management background ready to hit the ground running with new Infrastructure Projects within the business.
They will have the following day to day responsibilities;
- End to end project management for Infrastructure & Data Migration Projects
- Maximising delivery performance in terms of schedule, cost and quality. Accountable for delivering significant revenues to the business
- Forecasting resource requirements, highlighting shortfalls and influencing key decision makers to ensure that requirements are met
- Risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Clear and accurate reporting of project status, especially around finances and schedule
The candidate will be able to build effective relationships and influence key stakeholder, with the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes if conflicts occur. They will have excellent decision making ability and be able to identify opportunities for process change, seeking to maximise delivery performance. They will be able to handle pressure and be adaptable to change.
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age