We are currently looking for experienced Service Desk Analysts to join this FTSE 100 banking organisations service desk team, to start in February for an initial 6 month contract (6 rolling contract thereafter).
The successful candidates will provide technology related support and advice to resolve workplace related faults, incidents or requests from bank colleagues via webchat. Working closely with the Technology teams they will deliver an efficient and effective service to resolve issues and requests in a timely and customer focused manner.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Computer skills
- Previous technology experience in a multi platform team
- Experience of working in a Service Centre environment
Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, O365)
- Provide consistently excellent levels of customer service in a multi contact channel environment.
- Support the simplification of the customer journey to deliver a great customer experience.
- Develop effective customer focused business relationships ensuring you can tailor the service you provide to meet the different needs of a wide a varying customer base.
- Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the service is covered between 6AM - 10PMly
- If you are looking for a new challenge then please send your CV and contact Tony on 0207 654 1146
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted