- Admin Assistant
- Remote based - 1 office visit per week in Kegworth
- 6 months -ASAP Start
- £85-£91.77 per day
- Shift Pattern - 08:00 - 18:00
- Inside of Scope
I have an amazing opportunity for a Admin Assistant to join the major UK Bank, Natwest! The offices are based in Kegworth however you would only be require to work on site once a week.
Overall Objective/Purpose of the role -
- Support the objectives of all service request functions through multi skilled development
- Support role out of new ways of working liaising with project and stakeholders
- Ensure all requests for Resource Booking are processed correctly, and ensure the systems process is managed effectively by all involved.
- Assist customers with Resource Booking issues and resolutions
- Provide excellent customer service skills whilst communicating via phone, email, and multimedia channels
- Assist with and lead projects as required
- Administrations of room / desk bookings systems
- Complete all learning, training and development as required
- Ensure all Resource Booking requests are raised within the agreed SLE and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and relevant Policies.
- Ensure that liaison with third party suppliers and teams enable an excellent service delivery.
- Ensure that the customer receives a satisfactory level of service with each request or concern, highlighting any issues/escalations to the team seniors
- Provide customer support and issue resolution via email, phone, or iChat
- Track and maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of their requisition, issue, or concern
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search