Digital Release Manager | Malmesbury | 6 Months We are currently recruiting for a Digital Release Manager to join one of our clients in Malmesbury...
Digital Release Manager | Bristol | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Release Manager to join one of our clients in Bristol for an initial 6 month contract.
You will be working in a DevOps environment and as the Release Lead you will provide leadership in planning; scheduling, coordinating and approval management for all production Digital releases in Group IT Application Services. This role reports into the Release and Service Transition Manager and supporting all of our client's markets globally. You will manage releases across the Digital application, environments and quality gates.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong change and release management skills, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to direct release management principles that meet the quality and timescale objectives for delivery into production.
- Excellent knowledge of risk management and risk mitigation.
- A proven background in release management, change management or service transition.
- Accredited professional e.g. ITIL or similar.
- Experience of operating or consulting as an agent for change in a complex, multi-project environment.
- Experience managing change or release processes for large multi-national organisations.
- Experience in implementing and shaping change, release or service management strategies and processes.
- Proven experience of leading, coaching and mentoring people in change or release management principles.
Advantageous Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience with DevOps software development methodologies.
- Significant project lifecycle experience in multiple disciplines such as QA, business analysis, change management and project management.
- Knowledge of programme and project management methods including DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2.
- Knowledge of Confluence / Jira
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age