Agile Development Coach Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Development Coach to join their Edinburgh based...
Software Configuration Manager - Edinburgh/Glasgow - 6 months - INSIDE IR35
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Configuration Manager to work for a large Public Sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will be involved with:
- Refining the organisations branching and merging strategy.
- Developing & promoting branching and merging policy for the organisations
- Controlling branching and merging between the different benefit projects
- Change controls
- Auditing data quality
- Experience using tracking tools
- Using GIT for source and version control with multiple repositories
- Using GIT for merging and branching with multiple repositories.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age