Our Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for a skilled DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Understand the Kubernetes offerings - aware of Openshift, Pivotal Container Services and Mesosphere for on prem and GKE, AKS an EKS for off prem
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tool chains
- Assist us with various experiments of Kubernetes offerings in order to help us learn on what a given solution could/should be
- In-depth experience with cloud technologies such as AWS / Azure
- Help us stand up in production the Kubernetes based solutions
- The basic developer pipelines will also include Bitbucket, Artefactory, Concourse, as well as understanding automation against NSX (Terraform or Python will be tools of choice), integration with Hashicorp Vault and a Container registry of Harbour
- A build Service for Docker containers which is unknown right now
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted