Infrastructure Engineer AzurePermanentSouth Manchester Lorien are looking to speak with Infrastructure Engineers with strong skills working within an Azure environment.The organisation you'll be working for...
A Technology Manager with a focus on End User Computing, is required to join an international business in their Manchester office. You will be helping to define the strategies for the provision of a Global End User Computing platform, working closely with key stakeholders across the business. This is a unique opportunity for an End User Tech specialist, to join a business undergoing global business change.
The businesses offices are located in an easily commutable location in Manchester City Centre, with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the Technology Manager, you will be responsible for day to day management of a team of technical analysts based in the UK and the US. In addition to this, your role will also involve:
- Delivery of new End User solutions and improvements to existing services
- Defining the strategies for the provision of a global end user computing platform from the desktop to the mobile
- Project work - including development of the firms VDI, User and application virtualisation systems, Windows 10 and Office 2016 deployment and others
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and vendors
As the Technology Manager, you will have had prior experience working within a large scale environment, where you will have had man management experience in addition to tech. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 support including WSUS, Sysprep, MDT and imaging
- VMWare Horizon view
- AirWatch and Workspace One UEM MDM
- Microsoft Azure AD and O365
This is an exciting opportunity for an End User Computing / technology specialist to join a growing organisation, where you will be able to utilise both your tech and people management skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age