Lorien Resourcing are working closely with our Edinburgh based Fintech client who are offering an exciting opportunity for Java Developers of all levels to join...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Java Developer to join their Edinburgh based team initially until February 2020.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Proven experience of an accomplished Server side developer using contemporary technology including the latest version of Java
- Experience designing interfaces for complex data rich applications for use in scalable environments.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of issues that affect server side applications.
- Accomplished design & strong coding skills undertaken in a distributed Agile environment following scrum methodology
Essential Technical Competence Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of J2EE and Java technologies (Java v8)
- Expert knowledge of Spring and Maven
- Experience with TeamCity and Artefactory
- Experience with working with RESTful or SOAP based web services, JSON/ XML etc.
- Experience in use of Jenkins
- Experience of CSS generation tools such as SASS / LESS.
- Working knowledge of server side technologies and how they integrate with the user interface.
- Previous use of GIT for version control/SCM.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age