Finance Assistant & Credit ControllerHuntingdonPermanentThe post holder will be responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the finance team within this market-leading managed...
Payroll AssistantHuntingdon Competitive Salary + company benefits
- The post-holder will be responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the Finance Team, This will primarily be expenses, payroll and sales order recording.
Role and Responsibilities
- Processing Expense Claims and related payments weekly
- Providing overtime report from Staff claims for Payroll
- Processing Monthly Payroll, to include starters & leavers, other adjustments, submissions to HMRC & Pension companies, etc and input totals into finance system.
- Daily recording of sales orders
- Managing generic finance mailbox and incoming post
- Petty Cash management
- General day-to-day queries for relevant areas of finance
- Ad hoc report creation from Finance/payroll Systems
- Assist with HR/payroll queries
- Support Finance Team as required
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent as a minimum.
- Previous exposure within a finance and payroll role - minimum of 2-3 years' experience
- Basic understanding of double-entry book-keeping
- Computer Literate - Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Good Customer service Skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team and to support team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age