Senior Developer Edinburgh 6 Months Our public sector client is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6...
Oracle Database Developer - Edinburgh - 5 Months initially (until end of Feb 2020)
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Oracle Database Developer for a 5 month initial contract, running until the end of Feb 2020 with view to extend.
- This is primarily a coding role. You will need excellent skills in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience using Toad, Git, Visual Studio Code and Excel an advantage.
- Performance tuning expertise is a bonus.
- You will be expected to be able to maintain and enhance a legacy database and code base. Ideally you should be able to write SQL to interact efficiently with large volumes of data in complex sets of tables.
- This is a full-life-cycle development role (from analysis, design and build right through to deployment and production support) so you will need strong problem solving skills and an keen interest in solving the business problem rather than purely the technical puzzle.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with stakeholders and other developers.
- Display behaviours in line with Our Standards
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply and I will be touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age