Test Manager E2E Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractorAs one of Vodafone...
Learning and Development Manager
As one of Vodafone strategic partner, we are currently recruiting a L&D Manager to be based in Newbury on a role which will last up to 9months. The role will interface with a matrix organization of Stakeholders (Ignite, Customer Operations, Service Management, and Security, among others) across the business and HR. Partnering with the Global and Group Training team and if relevant, Local OpCo Vodafone Business L&D teams to ensure a cohesive offering and deployment for our employees.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Build Skills and Competency Framework for Operations function.
- Deliver Skills Assessment and identify key development gaps
- Design and coordinate deployment of Functional Learning Journeys
- Ensure Functional Learning Journeys are cohesive, comprehensive and provide what employees need to succeed
- Participate in Operations Governance meetings.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Clear track record of designing & implementing programmes to meet business needs based on the overarching strategy.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team to design new material, engage stakeholders and implement with the business.
If you have any interest please do send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age