IT Project Manager | High Wycombe We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join one of our clients until March 2020 initially...
Data Centre Delivery Manager - Contract
My client is a Global Company who are currently looking to recruit a Data Centre Delivery Manager
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Being a strong leader in Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud and on premise data center design and delivery
- Be responsible for delivering Cloud based services across a range of public cloud and on premise platform services for Analytics and Data.
- Manage a team of internal & external team members and work with other peers to establish a platform service. You will define the direction, the training and development plan, set the expectations and ensure that the team delivers. We aim to promote from within where possible, therefore you'll need to ensure that we're looking to develop outstanding new leaders.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Previous experience of overseeing the design, build, implementation and operation of a on premise and public/private/hybrid cloud services involving edge computing for near and realtime analytics.
- A passionate enthusiasm for Agile delivery and Agile governance.
- An absolute focus on business outcomes and a service provider delivery.
- A fantastic knowledge of HP, Intel, NVDIA, GCP, AWS and Azure services.
- Automation experience across deployment and configuration management arenas.
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery, container and orchestration technologies.
- Delivering monitoring and alerting systems, central logging, log analytics, archive and rebuild of immutable systems built from standard templates and patterns.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Data Centre Delivery Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age