UX Designer 6 Months London Our banking client is looking for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their London office on a 6 month...
Senior UX Researcher - London - 5 Months (Until end of Feb 2020)
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior UX Researcher to join them on a 5 month initial contract, running until the end of Feb 2020.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting Human-Centred Design (HCD) processes by employing both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, which address design challenges for new and existing products or services
- Must be proficient in a range of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, including: UX evaluative testing/depth interviews, focus groups, diary studies, ethnographic observation, survey design, co-creation workshops
- Proficiency with a range of UX design research tools, including: DScout, Optimal Workshop, Dovetail, Usability Hub, UserZoom, Zoom, Survey Monkey, Axure, Omnigraffle, and video editing software (e.g., Morae, Camtasia, or Adobe Premiere)
- Proven ability to employ appropriate research techniques delivering relevant and effective insight under varying project constraints
- Disciplined approach to HCD to lead strategic stream(s) of UX design that clearly prioritises customer desires given what is viable and feasible for that design project or programme
- Experience supporting HCD processes for both desktop and mobile by leading research design, creating research material required, and facilitating that research with end users
- Must be able to solve problems creatively and effectively to support a multi-disciplinary HCD team within an agile delivery environment
- Effective communication skills that clearly and efficiently convey their work, including: HCD research solutions, insight, and rationale
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all levels of an organisation with an ability to champion design thinking and influence key stakeholders, including: product owners, developers, designers, business analysts
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply and I will be touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age