Change Manager (HR / Transformation) As the Change Manager Work you will work with the Transformation Change Lead to roll out the people change and...
Change management lead
Our client are looking for a Change Management Lead to join them as part of an ERP implementation project - Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
The successful candidate will need to have ERP implementation and associated business change experience.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Identify and understand key stakeholders and create engagement strategy. This includes establishing successful relationships with all stakeholder groups and working closely with project workstreams
- Deliver a change plan that minimises resistance and confusion by highlighting the benefits the new ERP will bring in efficiency and process improvement
- Responsible for project branding and communications across all stakeholder groups (internal and external)
- Successful business adoption to time and to budget
- Ensure business initiatives and benefits realisation plans are captured and impact assessed, followed by delivery of initiatives to meet scope and timeline
- Management of small team to deliver above as part of project team
Specific responsibilities would be (but not exhausted to);
- Create and deliver a change management strategy by applying change management processes and tools. Creating actionable deliverables for change management: business engagement plan, communications plan, sponsor and stakeholder engagement roadmap, training plan, resistance management plan
- Assess and manage change impact through structured approach (people, process, technology) and guide business through the change requirements to ensure business and user readiness at transition. Create and track change impact log.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Support change management at the organisational level. Include coaching managers and supervisors in relevant areas.
- Organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age