Finance Business Partner Carrier As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are looking for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Newbury on an...
Finance Partner - Business Cases
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently sourcing a Finance Partner to be based in Newbury on an initial 3month contract. The role is supporting Vodafone Global Enterprise to evaluate investments across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings. Evaluating the financial impact of new product development and transformation projects, working with Group Enterprise and Local Market stakeholders to agree the benefits and targets. Business partnering with Group Enterprise stakeholders to assist them in navigating the financial governance. Driving stronger, simpler and quicker financial governance with appropriate involvement of senior leaders from around Group Enterprise. Taking responsibility for tracking performance of key business cases and Post Investment Reviews across multiple markets.
- Creating financial business cases assessments focusing on the commercial impact of the change across multiple markets ensuring clear ownership of benefits
- Interlocking benefits with relevant finance teams across the Vodafone Group and Local Markets
- Establishing means of tracking benefits and work with relevant teams to ensure reporting requirements are captured and fulfilled
- Conduct financial evaluation including sensitivity analysis and scenarios, presents trade-offs and ranks alternatives
- Ensure all business cases go through the appropriate financial governance, and to represent finance in relevant decisions making meetings
- Ensuring an effective finance control environment is in place with ability to track delivery and benefits and undertake post investment evaluation
- Development of standard templates, financial business case tools and standard ROI measures to drive simpler, quicker and more accurate financial assessments. Leverage insight from profitability tools and other finance analysis to ensure accurate financial assessments
- Help establish stronger, simpler and quicker financial governance processes, and to represent finance in relevant decisions making meetings/CFO briefings
- Prioritisation to adapt to changing business requirements, keep abreast of strategic objectives and advises on value creation opportunities and ensuring alignment with wider Group Enterprise strategy.
If you have any interest please do send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age