Project Coordinator - Dundee - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join their Dundee based team on a 3 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Co-ordinate various projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met
- Operate a range of team processes to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Provide support to the team by managing complex tasks
- Maintain records, databases and reports as agreed with the team
- Arrange for payment of invoices, expenses and approvals
- Deliver a range of activities to tight timescales
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure all deliverables are met
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age