SQL DBAOur Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled SQL Server DBA to join their Edinburgh based team for a 6 months initial...
DB2 DBA - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a DB2 DBA to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- DB2 LUW (Linux specifically)
- Experience of Configuring and Installing Database Instances on different Operating Systems.
- DBA maintenance using replication techniques, availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Strong experience of performing upgrades, migration and patching.
- Database performance and operational troubleshooting: issues such as job failures and Index fragmentation.
- Database Security including encryption and restricting the visibility of data by users, groups and roles.
- Knowledge of compression and partitioning to improve performance
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age