Security Identity Consultant (Ping Suite)6 month contract based in LeedsWould you class yourself as a PING identity subject matter expert? I am currently recruiting for...
Are you a security risk manager? Do you enjoy performing risk and 3rd party assessments?
My client is looking for security risk manager to provide SME input for Information Security Risk, including but not limited to, performing third party/supply chain vendor risk assessments, managing risks, and supporting wider risk team activities.
You will be performing third party / Supply Chain Vendor risk and security assessments. You will be then determining the control requirements to then track and report on the requirements needed to successfully implement. As well as on boarding new vendors and assisting with annual penetration testing and risk reports.
- Experience of running 5x5 matrix to define risk assessments
- Knowledge of Information Security processes & technologies spanning networks, applications, mobile devices and web related technologies (web applications, web services, service orientated architectures)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Dealt with a variety of Security Control frameworks, ISO27001, CIS 20, etc.
- Retail sector experience
- CISSP and CISM qualifications
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age