Agile Project ManagerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team, on a 4 month...
Agile IT Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile IT Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous financial services experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Technical experience - this is a technical management role and so requires previous experience of technical delivery, the ability to get involved in technical discussions & pushing forward the technology strategy used within the team
- Proven experience in a role providing technical & team leadership across the full delivery lifecycle
- Influencing senior stakeholders & expectation management
- Delivery & risk management - budgets, plans, estimates, RAID
- Practical experience of agile methods & delivery - coaching & scaled agile experience across multiple scrums is required
- Strong problem solving, presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to continuously improving development methodologies, processes & technology
- Experience of the Financial industry sector - Fund or Asset Management would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with and delivery for Sales, Servicing/Operations & Marketing teams
- Experience of some or all - Salesforce, Sitecore, Microsoft Azure, Automated Testing, .Net applications, Sitecore or other web portals
- Experience of creating metrics, measures & KPIs to monitor & improve system performance, reliability & usage
- CI/CD tools & practices - specifically around Salesforce and the use of Azure tools would be advantageous
Should this Agile IT Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age